During the three-hour workshop, you'll learn:
- marketing techniques to recruit new players
- how to deliver a Squash 101 session
- tips for keeping club players playing the game.
We'll give you all the kit you need to run an effective programme including:
- session plans with all the drills for a six-week course
- an app which enables you to register players (training will be given)
What's more, we'll give you an England Squash certificate once you completed the workshop and delivered your first Squash 101 programme.
A desire to increase squash participation by delivering Squash 101.
Must be over 16 years of age.
Minimum of 12 attendees
The workshop costs £25 per person. Within this cost you'll also receive free session plans, and a web app packed with training drills and advice.
Contact us to enquire about running a course at your club or facility.