Affiliation fees enable us to deliver valuable, worthwhile membership benefits to you and your players. Being part of the England Squash community gives you access to a wide range of support services.
Benefits of club affiliation
- £10 million of public liability insurance
- £10 million of professional indemnity insurance
- £10 million of directors and committee liability insurance
- Support from our Programmes and Partnerships team to give you advice, assist with the promotion of your club and signpost local funding opportunities
- Access to our digital junior coaching resources Junior 101.
- Members eligible to participate in all England Squash competitions and events including County Leagues
- Members eligible for all individual benefits
- Squash Player magazine - six per year
- 20% discount on information and notice boards with Vinyline
- Free trial with ClubNet, the online platform for clubs and members
- Free set-up and configuration with My Courts, worth £100
The cost of affiliation varies from club to club, and is based on the number of courts and the number of members a club has. The fees break down as follows:
- Court fees: £55 per court (capped at £220)*
- Adult members (19 or over on the day of renewal): £10.00 per member
- Junior members (under 19 on the day of renewal): £7.50 per member
* Clubs who do not control their own courts (for example those playing at leisure centres) are charged a flat £55 court fee
Managing your club's affiliation
Clubs with an existing affiliation can manage their affiliation via a portal on englandsquash.com. This allows clubs to administer their member list, view benefits and see and pay affiliation invoices. Access is managed by a number of club administrators, who are able to assign the role to others at the club where appropriate.
For clubs who have not previously been affiliated, it is quick and easy to set up your club's affiliation with England Squash. To do so, please contact our Membership team at email@example.com.