British Junior Championships 2019: event info
All information regarding the 2019 event can be found in the British Junior Championships 2019 Information Pack.
About the event
- This is a Gold level sanctioned event and aimed at the best players from around the country.
- Categories will include Boys and Girls Under 11, 13, 15, 17 & 19 categories.
- Age categories will be split across five venues.
- All categories will be played out on a full monrad basis to final places.
- All categories are maximum 64 draw. Where draws are below 64 players may only have 2 or 3 matches – this is unavoidable
- All players are required to play all scheduled matches –failure to do so without good reason may result in disciplinary action.
- All matches are best of 5 games PAR (point a rally) to 11.
- If the score reaches 10, all players must win by 2 points.
- Injury /illness during the event must be reported to the Tournament Desk asap.
- Basic first aid will be available at the Tournament Desk.
- Thursday 31 October
- Friday 1 November
- Saturday 2 November
- Sunday 3 November
- University of Nottingham David Ross Sports Village: Beeston Ln, Nottingham NG7 2RJ. Tel: 0115 930 5027 www.themanorhealthandracquets.co.uk/
- Nottingham Squash Club: 4 Tattershall Dr, Nottingham NG7 1BX. Tel: 0115 941 7022 www.nsrc.co.uk
- Duffield Squash & Racketball Club: 23 Town St, Duffield, Belper DE56 4EH. Tel: 01332 841702 www.duffieldsquashclub.co.uk
- Nottingham Trent University: (Lee Westwood Sports Centre) Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS. Tel: 0115 848 3219 www.ntu.ac.uk/sport/facilities-and-gyms/lee-westwood-sports-centre,-clifton
- The Manor Squash Club: Manners Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8AT. Tel: 0115 930 5027 www.themanorhealthandracquets.co.uk/
Please note, there will be limited availability of courts for practise – please contact each venue's club reception (their numbers are listed above).
For parking for each venue, please refer to the 2019 info pack.
During the event, we will be running workshops on player nutrition and supporting young players. Find out more.