Please be aware that this is a test event and will be subject to England Squash COVID guidance. The event will be used to better understand how the England Squash COVID guidelines apply to competitions with consideration to varying club facilities. All findings will help shape the return of full competitions in the near future. All participants will be required to follow the appropriate England Squash COVID guidelines and a short survey will be sent out to participants post competition to measure the success.
Due to COVID restrictions and demand for places, all draws in this competition will be capped at a maximum of 8 players on a first come first served basis. Players can still enter but will be placed onto an automatic waiting list.
Saturday 12th June: Boys U15 & U19, Girls U11, U15, U19. All 8 player draws, 3 matches guaranteed per event.
Sunday 13th June: Boys U11, U13 & U17, Girls U13 & U17. All 8 player draws, 3 matches guaranteed per event.
- First two rounds will be best of three games, but then the final match (playoffs and finals) will be best of 5 games.
- Only two family members per player allowed at the event.
- The draws will be rotated so that that the players who have just played will mark, the players competing will be allowed their allocated spectators to watch, and the players next on will otherwise only be allowed to be at the courts (to keep track of when they are next on.) All others must wait in the clubs bar/cafe area (which has plenty of space) for their match turns.
- Bags must be taken out of the courts with the players when they leave.
- The club bar/cafe has two large rooms, all working on the table service principle. Please can all players and parents wear masks when moving around the club unless being sat at tables.