- There will be an exhibition match featuring former world number 1 Nick Matthew
- Former world number 1 Laura Massaro will be presenting trophies to the finalists and running a book signing session to promote her new book 'All In: Becoming World Champion'
- Matches played on all glass court
- Host venues all within a 15 minute drive of each other
- Physiotherapy service available
Silver level ranking points will be awarded for this competition. The next update of the official junior rankings table is expected in September.
Please be aware that this competition may require friday evening matches. By entering this competition you are agreeing to compete in all scheduled matches.
Please be aware that all competitions will be subject to the UK Government and England Squash COVID guidelines at the time of the competition. Failure to comply with guidance may result in your entry being withdrawn and ranking points being withheld.
By entering this competition, participants are agreeing to compete under the terms outlined by the England Squash Back to Squash Competitions guidelines and must follow all policies and practices outlined by the Tournament Organiser.
England Squash reserves the right to withdraw the sanctioning of any event that does not comply with the relevant COVID guidelines. Due to COVID restrictions and demand for places, draws for competitions may be capped.
We strongly reccomend that all participants and spectators take a COVID test prior to attending a competition. The NHS is offering free lateral flow tests that can be used at home at your local pharmacy or alternatively you can order them online at https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests