Apply for a coaching licence
We aim to promote the highest standard of coaching and to protect players from poor practice. The England Squash Licensed Coach Scheme is a register of more than 1,000 coaches that are fully insured and have met all required standards in child protection.
The Scheme provides a kitemark for the quality of service and coaching provided and is a guarantee to employers and customers that you have met specific requirements, and therefore can be confident in contracting your services.
What do I need to apply?
- A Level 1, 2 or 3 coaching qualification
- Valid £10 million Public Liability Insurance (available through England Squash Coaching Membership).
- A Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop certificate.
- A completed Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced check.
How long is the Coach Licence valid for?
The Licence is valid for three years.
How much does it cost?
How do I apply?
Please download our application form (Word) and return it along with your:
- DBS enhanced check certificate (a photocopy is fine)
- your safeguarding course certificate (a photocopy is fine)
- your Level 1, 2 or 3 certificate (a photocopy is fine)
- a passport photo
- a cheque for £5 made payable to England Squash.
Please send your application form and documents to: Coaching Department, England Squash, National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street, Manchester. M11 3FF.
How long does it take?
It will take approximately two weeks to process.
Please get in touch our with our coaching department: firstname.lastname@example.org.