Issue 4 of England Squash Magazine out now
Issue 4 of England Squash Magazine is out now! Our quarterly magazine is available on desktop, Apple and Android, and is exclusive to all England Squash members. No in-app purchases necessary. Members of affiliated clubs will also find printed copies of this issue available to read at their squash club!
The England Squash Magazine is your ultimate squash bible, providing you with unparalleled access to the stars, coaches and influencers of English squash.
Highlights this issue
- James Willstrop reveals his hidden talents and biggest guilty pleasure in our 10 Things You Didn't Know About series
- Performance Nutritionist Ollie Turner shares his recovery strategy tips
- National Performance Coach Josh Taylor reveals how to become an attacking player
- England's Lucy Turmel talks about her season's ambitions
- And much more!
How do I get it?
View the desktop version or download the app using your England Squash username and password - click on the buttons below.
More about the magazine
The England Squash Magazine provides the perfect blend of exclusive news, features, reports and commentary covering all aspects of the sport from grassroots to elite from around the country.
In it you’ll find:
- big-name interviews with the stars of English squash
- top performance tips and advice from the national coaching team guaranteed to raise your game
- the inside track on major developments in the sport
- stories showcasing grassroots success
- event round-ups and reports from England and abroad
- videos and links to enable you to delve deeper
- ...and much more!
The app allows you to download digital editions of the magazine to read offline or at your leisure. You can also easily share articles with your friends.