Issue 3 of England Squash Magazine is out now! Our quarterly magazine is available on desktop, Apple and Android, and is exclusive to all England Squash members. No in-app purchases necessary.
The England Squash Magazine is your ultimate squash bible, providing you with unparalleled access to the stars, coaches and influencers of English squash.
Highlights this issue
- Declan James shares his breakfast secrets to help you eat like a pro.
- George Parker opens up on the most difficult season of his career and how rugby legend Dennis Betts is helping him to channel his passion.
- We look at how video analysis can boost your training.
- Millie Tomlinson reflects on her most successful season to date.
- And much more!
How do I get it?
View the desktop version or download the app using your England Squash username and password - click on the buttons below.
More about the magazine
The England Squash Magazine provides the perfect blend of exclusive news, features, reports and commentary covering all aspects of the sport from grassroots to elite from around the country.
In it you’ll find:
- big-name interviews with the stars of English squash
- top performance tips and advice from the national coaching team guaranteed to raise your game
- the inside track on major developments in the sport
- stories showcasing grassroots success
- event round-ups and reports from England and abroad
- videos and links to enable you to delve deeper
- ...and much more!
The app allows you to download digital editions of the magazine to read offline or at your leisure. You can also easily share articles with your friends.