Issue 3 of England Squash Magazine out now
Issue 3 of England Squash Magazine is out now and is now available on desktop, as well as Apple and Android to all England Squash members. No in-app purchases necessary.
England Squash Magazine, created in partnership with the PSA World Tour is your ultimate squash bible, providing you with unparalleled access to the stars, coaches and influencers of English squash.
Highlights this issue
- Declan James shares his breakfast secrets to help you eat like a pro.
- George Parker opens up on the most difficult season of his career and how rugby legend Dennis Betts is helping him to channel his passion.
- We look at how video analysis can boost your training.
- Millie Tomlinson reflects on her most successful season to date.
- And much more!
How do I get it?
Members...If you’ve already activated your England Squash membership, you can view it on desktop or download the app via the Apple or Google Play buttons below and log in using your England Squash username and password.
If you haven’t activated your England Squash membership, activate it now then log in to the app using your England Squash username and password.
Join England Squash today for just £15 and gain access to the magazine as well as personal accident insurance, SquashLevels, Raise your Game and a host of other benefits. Join now.
More about the magazine
The England Squash Magazine provides the perfect blend of exclusive news, features, reports and commentary covering all aspects of the sport from grassroots to elite from around the country.
In it you’ll find:
- big-name interviews with the stars of English squash
- top performance tips and advice from the national coaching team guaranteed to raise your game
- the inside track on major developments in the sport
- stories showcasing grassroots success
- event round-ups and reports from England and abroad
- embedded videos and links to enable you to delve deeper
- ...and much more!
The app allows you to download digital editions of the magazine to read offline or at your leisure. You can also easily share articles with your friends.