World Squash Day 2021 Dunlop Kit Initiative: Terms and Conditions
How to qualify for the World Squash Day 2021 Dunlop Kit Initiative along with terms and conditions.
Clubs must first register to take part. The first 50 England Squash affiliated clubs / venues that stage a Squash 101, Squash 57 and/or Squash Girls Can programme between 9 October and 18 December 2021 and register 20 adults players on the England Squash App can claim:
A £150 voucher to use in the Dunlop online store plus:
- 1 dozen pro balls
- 1 dozen comp balls
- 1 dozen progress balls
- 1 tube black Squash 57
- 1 tube blue Squash 57
Each club/venue that qualifies will receive a code that can be applied to the Dunlop online store which must be used by 31st January 2022.
Further terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: England Squash whose registered office is at the National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street. Manchester. M11 3FF.
2. This initiative is open to England Squash affiliated clubs and Coaches Club members.
3. Only clubs that have registered their interest will be eligible to claim the prize
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
5. By entering this initiative, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the initiative and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
8. Any changes to the initiative will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate incentive details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this initiative.
9. The winners will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the initiative will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this initiative, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The initiative and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing: email@example.com
15. Entry into the initiative will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. England Squash‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
18. England Squash shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. England Squash also reserves the right to cancel the initiative if circumstances arise outside of its control.