Dunlop Team Kit Competition 2021 - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: England Squash whose registered office is at the National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street. Manchester. M11 3FF.
2. The competition is open to social media followers who are residents of the United Kingdom. Employees of England Squash and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are exempt from entering.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via England Squash's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry is 23 October 2021 at 2359. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants can enter via one of the following channels:
- Twitter: entrants must like and share England Squash's competition post and follow us on that channel, and tag in at least one of their teammates in the post's comments.
- Facebook: entrants must like and share England Squash's competition post and follow us on that channel, and tag in at least one of their teammates in the post's comments.
- Insta: entrants must like England Squash's competition post, follow us on that channel and tag in their playing partner in the post's comments, and tag in at least one of their teammates in the post's comments.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows and there are two sets up for grabs:
Six Dunlop shirts and six shorts/skorts (available in different sizes, colours and styles) and a dozen Dunlop balls.
13. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified via social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prizes can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winners; names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.