The Phil Hancey Squash Fund: Terms and Conditions
How to qualify for The Phil Hancey Squash Fund along with terms and conditions. Please note, this fund is only available to affiliated clubs, active members of the England Potential squad (U15 or U17) and individuals living and playing in England.
1. The promoter is: England Squash whose registered office is at the National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street, Manchester, M11 3FF.
2. The fund is open to affiliated clubs, active members of the England Potential squad (U15 or U17) and individuals living and playing squash in England. Employees of England Squash and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or on the assessment panel are exempt from applying.
3. There is no application fee to apply for this fund.
4. By applying for this fund, an applicant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Applications to The Phil Hancey Talent Fund will be reviewed twice a year, in Autumn and Spring. Applications to The Phil Hancey Community Fund will be reviewed regularly based on demand.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for applications not received for whatever reason.
8. How to apply for the grant:
Applications can be made by completing The Phil Hancey Squash Fund application form. Applicants will be asked if they want to apply for one of the following:
- The Phil Hancey Talent Fund
- The Phil Hancey Community Fund – Clubs
- The Phil Hancey Community Fund - Individuals
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the application process and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the application process will be notified to applicants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. There are different maximum amounts applicants can apply for within the fund, these are as follows:
- The Phil Hancey Talent Fund, a maximum of £500 can be applied for.
- The Phil Hancey Community Fund - Clubs, a maximum of £500 can be applied for.
- The Phil Hancey Community Fund - Individuals, a maximum of £100 can be applied for.
11. Successful applicants will be selected by an awarding panel comprising members of England Squash, the England Squash Foundation, Aiimi and Phil Hancey’s family.
12. The successful applicant(s) will be notified via email. If a successful applicant cannot be contacted or does not claim the fund within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the award from the applicant and redistribute to an alternative recipient.
13. The promoter will notify the successful applicant(s) on how to receive their award.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the application process will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
15. The application process and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The successful applicant(s) agree to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as details from their application. Any personal data relating to the applicant or any other individuals will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the applicant’s prior consent.
18. England Squash shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to the England Squash website.
19. England Squash also reserves the right to cancel the fund if circumstances arise outside of its control.