National Schools Championships 2020/21
The National Schools Championships provides all schools, whatever their standard, a chance to play competitive squash.
National Schools 2020-21 Season
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we are currently unable to confirm the dates for the 2020-21 championships. We continue to review the UK Government advice and will provide an update when we know more. Please visit our COVID-19 support page for further information
Schools Finals 2019-20 Cancelled
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2019-20 National Schools Finals have been cancelled.
How to enter
Entries for the 2020-21 National School Championships are currently closed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
If you require any further detail please contact email@example.com
Rules and regulations
Scoring System - Our inclusive Every Point Counts scoring system provides the perfect platform for new players to the sport whilst creating a positive team spirit.
Format - The championships run across three stages. All teams are guaranteed to compete in two stages of the competition.
Teams - Each team consists of 5 male or 5 female players
Gender Policy - If a school does not enter a female team into the championships, but there is a female player/s at the school who wishes to participate, then that player may compete in the boy’s team, provided they play in merit order. In the event that a girl/s compete in the boys team, the ratio of merit order must 3/2 boys to girls in any given fixture.
For further details of this year’s format, check out our Tournament Guide.
This year's National Schools Competition will offer tournaments in the following age categories;
- National Schools Key Stage 5 Championship for Boys for years 13 and below.
- National Schools Key Stage 4 Championship for Boys for years 11 and below.
- National Schools Key Stage 3 Championship for Boys for years 9 and below.
- National Schools Key Stage 5 Championship for Girls for years 13 and below.
- National Schools Key Stage 4 Championship for Girls for years 11 and below.
- National Schools Key Stage 3 Championship for Girls for years 9 and below.
Should you have any further questions, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.