Let’s Rally Together this International Women's Day
In celebration of International Women’s Day on 8 March, England Squash are encouraging all clubs and venues to host Rally Together events across England to engage more women and girls.
All England Squash affiliated clubs and coach members will have the chance to claim a £160 PDH Sport voucher and player incentives - find out more below.
What is a Rally Together event?
Rally Together is England Squash's campaign to take action to create a more inclusive squash community for everyone - whether playing, coaching, volunteering or refereeing. Rally Together events are about everyone playing their part, regardless of gender, to create inclusive and accessible opportunities for women and girls.
What should your event look like?
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Invite the mums of your juniors to get on court for the first time at an existing session
- Hold a 'try squash' event and link up with a local organisation or community group to offer squash
- Link up with a college or university to offer an opportunity for their students to try squash
- Encourage your current members to invite their friends or family along to an event
- Hold a 'bring a friend for free' day at one of your regular sessions that week
- Invite local sports groups to get on court and try a different sport
Your event doesn't have to be all about squash either - why not put on some food, bake some cakes and make a celebration of it?
WIN a £160 kit voucher and more
All England Squash affiliated clubs and coach members who register their Rally Together event with us will gain:
- free promotion on England Squash’s Facebook page (18,000+ followers) plus the new Facebook Rally Together page
- Rally Together campaign graphics and downloads to aid your promotion.
What’s more, all registered clubs will be in with a chance of winning:
- one of 15 £160 PDH Sport vouchers
- kit incentives for your event attendees.
Register your event now before 8 February:
How to qualify
- Be an England Squash affiliated club or Coaches Club member.
- Apply online by Wednesday 8 February 2023.
- Plan to deliver a coach-led group taster session for new participants between 4-12 March 2023.
- Regularly promote your event.
- Complete our short post-event survey.