Polar Squash Workforce Awards 2017/18: Terms and Conditions
1. Nominations will open at 9am on Wednesday 1st November 2017.
2. All entries must be received by 12pm on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
3. Nominated coaches must be members of England Squash.
4. Nominees can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
5. All sections of the online or electronic nomination form must be completed.
6. If you require the nomination form in a different format, please email email@example.com.
7. The nominations will be judged by a panel made up of England Squash employees, a County Association representative, a referee and a member of the masters committee.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The judging process will result in a shortlist for each award category:
- Coach of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
- Tony Parker Award: Referee of the Year
10. If you are nominating somebody else, England Squash will ensure they are happy to be nominated should they be shortlisted.
11. The names of the shortlisted nominees will be publicised on www.englandsquash.com within one week of the nomination's closing date.
12. The four category winners will be invited to the semi-finals of the National Squash Championships on 17th February 2018.
13. The information you have provided about your nominee will only be used in connection with the Polar Squash Workforce Awards 2018 and not for any other purposes.
14. The nominee may be contacted by an England Squash representative during the nomination process and prior to the awards events regarding the use of their story.
15. Information from the nomination form may be used for publicity purposes with the nominee’s permission. A nominee’s story will not be used for any other purpose, and their details will not be passed on without their permission. We will let the nominee approve any version of their story we publicise.
16. Entry via this nomination form implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.