South West Gold 2019: Event Info
The is a mandatory selection event for English players only. Foreign entries will be accepted. This will carry Gold Ranking Points.
About the event
- This is a Gold Level sanctioned event and aimed at the best players from around the country
- Categories will include Boys and Girls Under 11, 13, 15, 17 & 19 categories
- The main draws are limited to 32 players per category
- Age categories will be split across 4 venues
- Millfield Senior School
- Victoria Field Sports and Social Club
- Shepton Mallet Leisure Centre
- Bridgwater College Academy
- 20th - 22nd September 2019
- Millfield Senior School: Butleigh Road, Street, BA16 0YD
- Please note parking at the north car park. Most sat nav's will send you to the swimming pool side. Please from there take a left, left again and the car park is on your right within about 800 meters.
- Victoria Field Sports and Social Club: Leigh Road, Street, BA16 0HB
- Shepton Mallet Leisure Centre: 11 Charlton Rd, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5PG
- Bridgwater College Academy: Polden Campus, Parkway, Bridgwater TA6 4QY
- Full Monrad
- Friday matches may start at 2pm.TBC
- Draw sizes for this competition may be capped with players placed on a reserve list. Please see England Squash Rules and Regulations 2019-20 for further information.
- Whereby we receive an odd number of entries below 25 players in a division, the final draw size will be capped at the nearest even entry size. The exception to this is draw sizes of 10 and 18, which will be capped at the nearest monrad size of 8 and 16. Draw sizes of 15 will also be accepted as these guarantee all players three matches.