There are approximately six weeks in between days two and three of the qualification - during which you will be required to conduct player analysis, plan, deliver and evaluate six lessons (two individual and four group lessons). You will also need to complete a number of coaching scenario based questions.
Your course tutor will provide ongoing support throughout the duration of the Award.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Plan and deliver a programme of progressive individual and group training sessions in accordance with England Squash coaching philosophy.
- Implement 'how to coach' skills to create an inclusive, player centered and positive learning environment.
- Deliver the player pathway from entry to club level, ensuring players maximise their desired potential.
- Posses an open mind set, taking responsibility for own personal development.
- To develop effective squash communities.
Course fees are £260, though ther may be some financial assistance available in your area - check out our funding opportunities.