Regional and national forums
There are eight regional forums spanning across the country. Each regional forum works to develop regional opportunities to get more people playing the sport (throughout the age groups) and getting better quality coaching for juniors in the performance pathway, therefore driving the progression from county level.
When do they meet?
Each forum meets a minimum of three times a year.
Who's on each forum?
Each county association is represented by one voting member and a participation manager sits on each forum.
How do I contact them?
Get in touch with your regional forum contact below:
- North East - Angela Cwaczko firstname.lastname@example.org
- North West - Jim email@example.com
- East - Paul Main firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Midlands: - Ant Angus email@example.com
- West Midlands - Bett Dryhurst firstname.lastname@example.org
- South - Dik Third email@example.com
- South East - Patrick Fleming firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West - Chris Peach - email@example.com
As part of this stucture, each regional forum has the opportunity to nominate a representative onto the national forum. The national forum remit in the first instance is tied to regional forum activity, sharing good practice and providing feedback to the England Squash executive.