All individuals are welcome to attend our coaching workshops. From top-level players or coaches who are after fresh ideas or want to share their tried and tested methods, to beginner players or coaches looking to draw inspiration as they begin their squash journey.
In this four-hour workshop you will:
- be informed of current England Squash projects.
- take part in or observe on-court demos and learn how to get the best out of players – from beginners to more seasoned players.
- explore ways to successfully engage with different types of players and tailor your coaching accordingly
- bounce off ideas and share best practice in groups.
- take inspiration, network, and build relationships with coaches in your community.
- You must be at least 17 years of age
This workshop is free to Coaches Club members and £20 to non-members.
“It was such a relaxed and inspiring day! It was a great way to bounce ideas off of other like-minded coaches, which is something we do not often get to do.” - Bev Vatcher, Level 3 coach at West Hants Lawn Tennis Club
“It was very good. Paul and Tania delivered a great session with a lot of new ideas and drills.” - Katie Winterstein, Level 2 coach at Tring Squash
"The coaches workshop allowed me to meet other coaches that I'd have never met otherwise. The ideas that were bounced around, about ways of creating new games was a real eye-opener and has boosted my confidence as a coach to try new things.” Adam Houldridge Lv1 Coach