Candidates will be required to complete e-learning modules prior and during the course, ensuring that all e-learning modules are completed before commencement of the third day. There are approximately six weeks in between days two and three of the qualification - during which you will be required to conduct player analysis, plan, deliver and evaluate eight lessons (four individual and four group lessons).
Your course tutor will provide ongoing support throughout the duration of the Award.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Plan and deliver a programme of progressive individual and group training sessions in accordance with England Squash coaching philosophy.
- Implement 'how to coach' skills to create an inclusive, player centered and positive learning environment.
- Deliver the player pathway from entry to club level, ensuring players maximise their desired potential.
- Posses an open mind set, taking responsibility for own personal development.
- Develop effective squash communities.
Course fees are £270. (There may be some financial assistance available in your area - check out our funding opportunities).