Looking to deliver squash to young people in a school or community setting? Are you a teacher looking to offer new activities to young people? The Schools Squash Leaders Award could be for you. This three-hour workshop is aimed at teachers, or level 2 coaches (in any sport) who want to deliver school to children and young people aged 5 and upwards. The course includes our flagship junior programme, Junior 101.
During the three-hour workshop, you'll learn:
- why young people play squash and
understand their playing journey
- how to use Junior 101 to resources to build and deliver sessions
- tips for keeping young people playing the game.
We'll give you:
- access to the Junior 101 online resources to enable you to deliver engaging sessions for young people
- an app which enables you to register players (training will be given)
Must have a desire to deliver a junior squash programme with a school or community setting.
Must be over 16 years of age.
Minimum of 12 attendees
The workshop costs £25 per person. Within this cost you'll also receive Junior 101 resources.
Contact us to enquire about running a course at your club or facility.