This online course consists of one module that will need to be completed prior to a leader being awarded their certificate. This module also has an assessment, you can only take each assessment after you have thoroughly read through, watched and interacted with each of the course resources on the education platform. You can take the assessment as many times as you wish.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Understood the elements of a Squash Stars programme and timeline for creating a course.
- Developed knowledge of the skills required to deliver sessions on court.
- Learnt how to create and deliver Squash Stars sessions to engage and excite young players.
- Familiarised yourself with the platform to develop and manage blocks of activity.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- You will need to have a reasonable knowledge and understanding of the game.
- The course content is optimised to be completed using a laptop/desktop computer with broadband internet access.
Before you are awarded your certificate, and to complete your Squash Stars Leaders Award, you will need to have undertaken a Safeguarding and Protecting Children Course (SPC1) and completed an England Squash DBS Enhanced Disclosure. We recommend that you undertake these prior to starting the online course modules so that there is no delay in administering your certification and enabling you to deliver Squash Stars sessions.you will also need:
More information on the Pre Requisites:
The course normally costs £50 and includes insurance for you to deliver Squash Stars sessions. As an introductory offer we have reduced the cost to £25.