The England Squash web app
The England Squash app is available for coaches and leaders who deliver England Squash participation programmes including Squash 101, Squash Girls Can, Squash 57 and Junior 101 and has all the content needed to support the delivery of these programmes. The app is free, easy to use and compatible on any device so you can use it on your desktop, tablet or your phone.
We're asking all coaches and leaders who deliver these participation programmes to use the app and record their players so we can collectively work towards increasing participation across the country. The app should be used like a register at each sessions to keep a record of the people attending.
To log in to the app, simply open the web link in your website browser and log in using your England Squash website login details.
- downloadable session plans and session videos
- resources to help you promote your sessions
- a function to add sessions and record players
- a leaderboard to see how you fare against other coaches and leaders
- contests and competitions to win prizes.
Which sessions can I add?
Coaches and leaders can add new or existing players in the following sessions.
- Squash 101 - any adult (over 16) group, social squash sessions that welcomes players of all levels such as community night, club night or organised beginners sessions.
- Squash Girls Can - any female - only, beginner friendly, social, group sessions.
- Squash 57 - any group, social, beginner friendly Squash 57 session such as U3A groups, club night or community sessions.
- Junior 101 - any beginner friendly, group, social squash sessions.
We regularly run contests and offer giveaways linked to the app such as:
- monthly contests where you can win event tickets, vouchers or kit
- programme specific contests and challenges
- spot prizes.
Look out for details of these incentives which will be communicated by email, newsletter and social media.
Take a look at the current giveaways available here.
Why the app's important
The app is crucial to recording participant data for England Squash participation programmes, Squash 101, Squash Girls Can, Squash 57 and Junior 101. This data will allow us to develop a more detailed understanding of squash participation across the country enabling us to:
- track progress towards participation targets
- secure future funding and sponsorship for squash participation programmes
- continue to improve the support we offer beyond these programmes
- celebrate the achievements of coaches and leaders in driving squash participation.
Coaches and leaders delivering these participation programmes are all contributing towards supporting more people to get on court more often.
Download the handy how-to guide or watch the series of videos below to find out about the app's features and how to use them.
The England Squash app is continually developed and improved and we have some exciting new features in the pipeline including,
- linking the app to the session finder enabling you to promote your sessions on the England Squash website
- a reports section for you to see your achievements and session data
- more incentives and rewards for those coaches, leaders, clubs and county associations using the app.