Play squash this International Women's Day
With International Women’s Day just around the corner, there’s no better time to hit the court and give squash a try! There's more than 50 Rally Together events happening across the country for women and girls in March - find your nearest session below.
Rally Together events are beginner-friendly, inclusive, fun and welcoming.
Why try squash?
- Squash is all about enjoying your time on court, regardless of your age or ability
- You'll be given some beginner-friendly activities to help you get used to hitting the ball. And if you miss, laugh it off and try again!
- It's played indoors which means you'll stay dry
- Squash provides a relaxed setting to make new friends
- You can rock up solo or bring a friend to the session
- It's a great activity to relieve stress. There's nothing like hitting a ball against a wall to forget about your worries
- Most squash sessions are around 40 minutes, making it a quick but fun workout
- It's a really enjoyable way to exercise, so if the gym or running isn't for you, squash is a great way to move your body
- We're a super welcoming community and always ready to welcome new players with open arms
Fancy giving it a go? Find your nearest Rally Together session in March and express your interest now: