JOIN THE NUMBER 1 SQUASH COACH MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
Coaches Club is England Squash's new coach membership scheme, designed by the world's best squash coaches to enable, support and connect our coaching community.
When you join Coaches Club, you will get access to over 200 of our incredible coaching resources, from lesson plans to skills tutorials, alongside exclusive coach benefits including £10m public liability insurance (worth £100).
Join Coaches Club to get access to all of these great value benefits and resources:
Exclusive coach benefits:
- Coach-specific professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance and personal accident cover (including cover for loss of earnings**) worth £100
- England Squash player membership included (worth £15)
- Access to all player member benefits
Training videos and tutorials
get access to over 150 videos and tutorials, from the world’s finest coaches, including:
- A comprehensive suite of drill demonstrations covering all areas of the game
- Introducing key ‘Pillars’ as the building blocks of coaching squash for all levels
- 'The Business of Coaching' – a series of videos on how to make coaching work as a career
Documentaries and masterclasses
get under the skin of the elite game with insight from the likes of David Campion, Chris Robertson and Paul Carter.
WORLD-CLASS COACH RESOURCES
Session plans and workshops
plan and create top-class training sessions for your students with a range of structured resource materials.
a new digital coaching resource packed full of fun activities designed to engage and develop children including a range of activity cards and an App to track your sessions.
Connect to the coaching community and keep your finger on the pulse:
- Quarterly coach newsletter
- Improved Coach Finder so that players and clubs can find you quickly and easily
- Quarterly England Squash Magazine
- Annual Coach Summits and forums
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- The first step is to enrol onto an England Squash Participation Award to get qualified as a coach
- If you already have a coaching qualification in another sport, you might want to start with a Level 2 or Level 3 course
- You'll need to have the relevant DBS and Safeguarding certificates in place to be able to coach squash** – find guidance on this here
- Get Coaches Club membership as part of your Level 1 course qualification
**For full details of the insurance cover provided, please refer to the insurance policy schedules available in the Benefits section of your Coach Dashboard. Note that you will not be covered by our coach insurance if you do not have the relevant DBS, Safeguarding and First Aid certificates in place and on record with England Squash.