Squash Stars club incentive - Terms and conditions
England Squash affiliated clubs and venues who have at least six children signed up to their Squash Stars session will qualify for the £60 incentive.
To receive the incentive payment, clubs and venues must:
- Be affiliated to England Squash.
- Have a qualified Squash Stars Leader delivering the session.
- Be set up on the ClubSpark system with all sessions administered through ClubSpark.
- Start their session within the intake start timeframes set by England Squash
- Please note, clubs and venues can deliver additional sessions outside of the intake timeframes set by England Squash but will not qualify for the England Squash incentive.
- Have a minimum of six children signed up to a single Squash Stars session.
Further terms and conditions
- The six children counted must all be from the same session during that intake.
- Clubs hosting multiple programmes during the intake can receive the incentive for each programme with more than six children signed up
- Clubs cannot receive the incentive for more than one session held at the same time on the same day.
- Clubs cannot receive the incentive for more than three programmes in an intake with more than six children signed up.
- Children who cancel their place before the programme starts, will not count towards the six children.
- Sessions added after the start of the intake will not be able to claim the club incentive.
- Each child’s payment for attending the sessions must be complete.
- England Squash will communicate the intake dates for clubs prior to each intake.
- Payment will be received following the conclusion of the intake
- The Squash Stars club incentive is only available to England Squash affiliated clubs and venues delivering Squash Stars in England.
- No responsibility can be accepted by England Squash if the payment details provided by the club or venue are incorrect.
- All clubs and venues must provide their bank details to England Squash by the agreed deadline to guarantee payment.
- If the payment is being made to an individual and not the club/venue, then the individual must have the relevant qualifications to deliver Squash Stars (i.e. Squash Stars Leaders qualification and valid DBS and safeguarding certificates).
- England Squash shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- England Squash also reserves the right to cancel the initiative if circumstances arise outside of its control.
For any queries related to this incentive, please contact Kirsten on email@example.com.
To qualify for the year 2 club incentive, clubs and venues must start their sessions within the following timeframes:
Intake 1: Monday 16th October 2023 - Sunday 5th November 2023
Intake 2: Monday 26th February 2024 - Sunday 17th March 2024