Become a Squash Stars delivery partner
There are just a few simple steps to becoming a Squash Stars delivery partner! Read on to discover the benefits to your club, delivery partner requirements and how to sign up for future intakes.
How your club/venue will benefit
- Engage more kids and feed your junior pathway.
- There's little cost to the club - you'll just pay for the leader and courts. Rackets and balls will be paid for by the parents via squashstars.co.uk and sent to them directly.
- Club incentive - by delivering your sessions during a set time period and getting 6 or more kids signed up you can be eligible for our club incentive payment. View the terms and conditions here.
- Increase awareness of your club through our national marketing and PR campaign.
- Deliver a ready-made junior programme with support from England Squash including onboarding and promotion.
- Get a feel-good factor spreading amongst your membership with new faces and renewed enthusiasm.
- Provide fresh inspiration for founding members and volunteers to continue participating in club life.
Key dates for Year 2
- Ongoing – new clubs can register to become a deliver partner
- Ongoing – clubs create Squash Stars sessions in ClubSpark
- 11th September – National marketing campaign begins
- 16 October – 17 December 1st Intake
- December – clubs upload Squash Stars sessions for next intake to ClubSpark
- 15 January – National marketing campaign will start
- 26 February – 5 May 2nd intake
Clubs and venues can deliver Squash Stars outside of the set intakes between September and May.
Support from England Squash
Our team will provide:
- training on how to successfully deliver the programme.
- a log-in to squashstars.co.uk to add your programme and manage players.
- a starter kit including a leaders t-shirt and pop-up banner.
- marketing support including promotional materials that complements the wider national marketing campaign.
Delivery partner requirements
Every club/venue that runs Squash Stars must:
- Have a Welfare Officer/Safeguarding Lead in place for September.
- Have a First Aider present at every session (this can either be the leader or staff member).
- Deliver six beginner-friendly, fun group activities as outlined in the Squash Stars leaders course.
- Appoint a Leader/coach to complete the Squash Stars Leaders course.