Entries are now open for any tournament organisers wishing to host a junior sanctioned event during the 2017/18 season.
To apply for a Bronze (two-day event) or Copper (one-day event), tournament organisers MUST complete the relevant application form and the England Squash online Tournament Organisers Course and receive a 'pass' grade:
Any tournament organisers wishing to host an event, must follow these regulations:
- All entries and payments will be taken via the England Squash website
- Price range guides including maximum
- Further regulations are written in the recently released documentation, along with those in the organisers' guide and assessment.
England Squash junior events
- Copper event: Entry level competition aimed at juniors who are beginners based locally.
- Bronze event: Aimed at Juniors locally who play at a Club or County level
- We will only sanction three Bronze events on one weekend and three Copper events on one weekend.
- These must be geographically spread by a minimum of 100 miles between each event.
- Silver event: A two to two and a half day competition, attracting higher ranked players.
All applications must be received by 18th June 2017 for the season 2017/2018. For this year only, if there are any available slots remaining we will open the applications window again from 1st September – 30th September 2017. No further applications will then be considered for the 2017/2018 season.