Junior Inter County Championships
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories.
The event is split up into two weekends Stage one and Finals.
Entries for the 2019-20 season are now open! Enter your teams via the link below.
Team entries will close 11am, Monday 7th October 2019.
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Julie Chappell as the Tournament Director. Any enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Stage I: 9th and 10th November 2019
Finals: 18th and 19th January 2020
Stage I North: Sheffield
- Hallamshire Tennis and Squash Club
- Fulwood Squash Club
- Abbeydale Squash & Fitness Club
Stage I South: Surrey
- Venues in Surrey tbc soon.
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
Junior categories consist of one initial stage split into two regions, progressing to the trophy final and main final weekends
- The competition will be split north and south with the northern counties playing in Sheffield and southern counties playing in Surrey.
- Each age category will be split into groups with between 3 and 5 counties in each group.
- The winner of each group will go on to play in the finals, and the runner ups will go on to play in the trophy finals.
- Stage I will be played as a best of 5 format.
- All team should be prepared to play across both days in the weekend.
- The final and trophy final will be played in TBC.
- Each final will be an 8 monrad draw which will be played out over the weekend.
- Finals will be played as a best of 5 format.
- U13, U15, U17 Boys teams consist of 5 Players.
- U15, U17 Girls teams consist of 5 Players.
- U11, U19 Boys teams consist of 3 Players.
- U11,U13, U19 Girls teams consist of 3 Players.
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally.
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams.
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships.
For more information please contact the team - Junior.Intercounty@englandsquash.com