Junior Inter County Championships
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories.
The event is split up into two weekends Stage one and Finals.
Entries for this year's competition will be made online, county secretaries will be responsible for entering teams.
Deadline for entries is 1st October 2018
Entries for the 2018-19 tournament are now closed. We will be in touch shortly to confirm your teams place in this years competition.
Stage I: 17th and 18th November
Finals: 23rd and 24th February
Stage I North:
- Sugden Sports Centre, 114 Grosvenor St, Manchester M1 7HL
- National Squash Centre, Gate 13, Rowsley St, Manchester M11 3FF
- Northern Lawn Tennis Club, Palatine Rd, Manchester M20 3YA
Stage 1 Northern Schedules
Stage I South:
- Coral Health & Fitness, Orchard Rd, Hove BN3 7BG
- University of Sussex Sport Centre, Sportcentre Road University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RB
- Withdean Stadium, Tongdean Ln, Brighton BN1 5JD
Stage 1 Southern Schedules
- Nottingham University Squash Club, Beeston Ln, Nottingham NG7 2RD
- Nottingham Park Squash Club, 4 Tattershall Dr, Nottingham NG7 1BX
- The Manor Health and Racquets Club, Manor Rd, Ilkeston DE7 8AT
- Nottingham Trent University, Lee Westwood Sports Centre, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham NG11 8NS
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
The information pack for stage one can be downloaded here.
Junior categories consist of one initial stage split into two regions, progressing to the trophy final and main final weekends
- The U11, U15 and U19 categories will play will play on Saturday 17th November and the U13 and U17 categories will be played on the Sunday 18th November
- The competition will be split north and south with the northern counties playing in Manchester and southern counties playing on the south coast
- Each age category will be split into 8 groups with between 3 and 5 counties in each group. 4 of these groups will play in the northern venue and 4 will play at the southern venue
- The winner of each group will go on to play in the finals, and the runner ups will go on to play in the trophy finals
- Stage I will be played as a best of 3 format
- All counties have the chance to win each category in each season
- The final and trophy final will be played in Nottingham on the weekend of the 23rd and 24th February.
- Each final will be an 8 monrad draw which will be played out over the weekend
- Finals will be played as a best of 5 format
- U13, U15, U17 Boys teams consist of 5 Players.
- U15, U17 Girls teams consist of 5 Players.
- U11, U19 Boys teams consist of 3 Players.
- U11,U13, U19 Girls teams consist of 3 Players.
- Players must be in age up to and including the date of the finals for their age group
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally.
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams.
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships.
For more information please contact the team - Junior.Intercounty@englandsquash.com