Junior Inter County Championships
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories.
The event is split up into two weekends Stage one and Finals.
Stage I: 9th and 10th November 2019
Finals: 18th and 19th January 2020
- Nottingham Squash Rackets Club – Tattershall Dr, Nottingham NG7 1BX
- Lee Westwood Sports Centre Nottingham Trent University – Clifton Lane, Clifton Campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Nottingham Trent Bridge Squash Club – Notts County Cricket Ground, TRENT BRIDGE, WEST BRIDGFORD, NOTTINGHAM, NG2 6AG
- Freedom Leisure Warwickshire (Freedom Fitness) - Welton Road, Warwickshire, CV34 5PZ.
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
Junior categories consist of one initial stage split into two regions, progressing to the trophy final and main final weekends
- The competition will be split north and south with the northern counties playing in Sheffield and southern counties playing in Surrey.
- Each age category will be split into groups with between 3 and 5 counties in each group.
- The winner of each group will go on to play in the finals, and the runner ups will go on to play in the trophy finals.
- Stage I will be played as a best of 5 format.
- All team should be prepared to play across both days in the weekend.
- Each final will be an 8 monrad draw which will be played out over the weekend.
- Plate finals will be a 4 team round robin format which will be played out over the weekend.
- Finals will be played as a best of 5 format.
- U13, U15, U17 Boys teams consist of 5 Players.
- U15, U17 Girls teams consist of 5 Players.
- U11, U19 Boys teams consist of 3 Players.
- U11,U13, U19 Girls teams consist of 3 Players.
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally.
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams.
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships.
For more information please contact the team - Junior.Intercounty@englandsquash.com