Senior Inter County Championships
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories.
The Senior Championships provide competitive opportunities for players beyond club level in a team environment, and the opportunity to represent their county.
The event is split up into two weekends, Division one and Premier.
Entries for this year's competition will be made online. We will distribute the online entry form to county secretaries who will be responsible for entering or distributing to team captains.
Squash 57 Entries
The entries for this years Squash 57 Inter County will be confirmed soon.
Entries for the 2019-20 season will be open soon.
The deadline for entries is Wednesday 30th October 2019, 11am.
There is an entry fee of £50 per team. If your county enters more than one team in an age category, the second team will receive a discounted rate of £25.
Upon closure of entries we will raise a sales invoice for all teams entered.
Stage I: 1st and 2nd February 2020
Finals: 9th and 10th May 2020
Stage I North:
Stage I South:
- Nottingham University Squash Club, Beeston Ln, Nottingham NG7 2RD
- Nottingham Park Squash Club, 4 Tattershall Dr, Nottingham NG7 1BX
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
Division One and Division Two have been merged.
- Stage I:
- Division one will be played out over one weekend, the 1st and 2nd February 2020, with the event being played in either a southern or northern venue
- The north will be played out in Sheffield and the south will be played out on the south coast
- Counties will be split into 8 groups of between 3 to 5 these groups will be split 4 north and 4 south and play out in their separate venues over the weekend
- The winner of each group will go into a promotion group to be played out at the premier finals weekend
- The premier divisions and promotion group will play out this weekend
- The event will take place in Nottingham over the weekend of the 9th and 10th May 2020.
- Both groups of counties will be played out in an 8 draw monrad format with the bottom two teams from premier division being demoted to division one and the top two from the promotion group being promoted to premier
- Two teams are promoted and relegated each season (where appropriate)
- Only those teams in the Premier Divisions can win each category
- Teams are made up of five players
- Both weekends will be played out as a best of 5 format
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org