Senior Inter County Championships
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories.
The Senior Championships provide competitive opportunities for players beyond club level in a team environment, and the opportunity to represent their county.
The event is split up into two weekends, Division One and Premier.
Squash 57 Entries
The entries for this years Squash 57 Inter County will be confirmed soon.
To be nominated players must create a Club Locker account linked to their England Squash account. This is a quick and easy one time process - go to https://england.clublocker.com/login, click the big red 'Log in with englandsquash.com' button and enter their englandsquash.com sign in details.
Once players have created their Club Locker account they can be nominated by the team captains on Club Locker.
Stage I: 1st - 2nd February 2020
Finals: 16th - 17th May 2020
Stage I North:
- Hallamshire Tennis and SC, 716 Ecclesall Rd, Sheffield S11 8TA
Stage I South:
- Women- Horsham SC, Cricket Field Rd, Horsham RH12 1TE
- Men- Coral Health and Fitness, Orchard Rd, Hove, BN3 7BG
- TBC after Stage 1.
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
Division One and Division Two have been merged.
- Stage I:
- Division One will be played out over the 1st and 2nd February 2020
- The North will be played in Sheffield and the South will be played on the South Coast
- Counties have been split into randomly drawn groups of 3 or 4.
- The winner of each group will go into a promotion group to be played at the Premier Finals weekend in May 2020
- The Premier Divisions and promotion group will play out this weekend
- The event will take place over the weekend of the 16th and 17th May 2020.
- Both groups of counties will be played out in an 8 draw monrad format with the bottom two teams from Premier Division being relegated to Division One and the top two from Division One being promoted to the Premier Division.
- Two teams are promoted and relegated each season (where appropriate)
- Only those teams in the Premier Divisions can win each category
- Teams are made up of five players and played out as a best of 5 format
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org