Squash Girls Can Coach
Inspiring and empowering women on their coaching journey
Are you passionate about engaging more squash players? Do you want to develop your skills? Whether you're looking to kick start a career in coaching, help out at your local club or take your coaching to the next level, Squash Girls Can Coach can help you gain all the skills, confidence and support to fulfil your coaching ambitions.
About Squash Girls Can Coach
Squash Girls Can Coach is a new female coach development initiative to engage and support more women to kick start or progress their coaching through a 12-month structured programme of training and mentoring. Applications have now closed for our 2020 programme.
WATCH: Hear from Tania Bailey, who heads up Squash Girls Can Coach, on why this is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring and existing female coaches...
Squash Girls Can Coach candidates will benefit from England Squash training, workshops and mentoring from specially selected coaches, as well as support from a network of coaches engaged in the project over a 12-month period starting in January 2020.
- have the chance to attend a Level 1 coaching course between January 2020 and March 2020 (unless they're already a Level 1 coach).
- have the opportunity to attend a Level 2 coaching course at the end of the 12 months.
- be supported to begin your coaching within six weeks of the course.
- receive support from your mentor.
- attend face-to-face mentoring opportunities and workshops.
- aim to record a minimum of 50 unique participants on the England Squash app over the 12-month programme. At least 30 of these must be included in Squash Girls Can sessions.
- You must be female and aged 16 or over.
- You must be an aspiring coach or hold a Level 1 qualification.
- Further requirements
Candidates will initially pay 50% of their coaching course fee. However, upon successful completion of the 12-month programme, you will be reimbursed subject to the requirements being met. Find out more about the course cost.
Applications are now open and will close on 22 November 2019. We will be in touch within two weeks of the closing date.
Please get in touch with Jo: firstname.lastname@example.org