Masters Inter County Championships
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories. Dependent upon which category, there can be multiple divisions, from Premier to Division 2. The Masters Championships provide competitive opportunities for players beyond club level in a team environment, and the opportunity to represent their county.
Schedules, Draws and Venues can now be found on Club Locker by clicking here.
There are 8 different categories in the Masters Championships:
- Men’s Over 35, 45, 50, 55, 60 and 65
- Women's Over 40 and 50
Stage I: 28th and 29th March 2020
Finals: 6th and 7th June 2020
The venues are listed below, please check your group name which will tell you which venue you’ll be playing at.
- Hallamshire Tennis and SC, 716 Ecclesall Rd, Sheffield S11 8TA. *Please be aware that the Sheffield Half Marathon takes place on the Sunday morning so there will be some road closures in place. More information will be available on site on the Saturday.
- Purley Sports Club, The Ridge, Purley CR8 3PF.
- Wimbledon Racquets and Fitness, Cranbrook Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 4HD.
- Bexley LTSRC, Parkhurst Rd, Bexley DA5 1AX.
- Devon and Exeter Squash Club, Prince of Wales Rd, Exeter EX4 4PR.
- Exeter Golf & Country Club, Topsham Rd, Exeter EX2 7AE.
- Warwick University Sports Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7EU.
- Kenilworth Squash Club, Crackley Lane, Kenilworth CV8 2JS.
- Leamington LTSC, Guys Cliffe Ave, Royal Leamington Spa, Leamington Spa CV32 6LZ.
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
- All players will be required to create a Club Locker account linked to their England Squash membership in order to be nominated. Because England Squash membership is a requirement of participation, you will need a Club Locker account linked to your englandsquash.com profile so that your membership can be validated.
- This process should only take a few minutes by following the steps below or if you require any further support please find our helpful walkthrough guide here.
- This is a quick and easy one time process - go to https://england.clublocker.com/login, click the big red 'Log in with englandsquash.com' button and enter your englandsquash.com sign in details.
- Once all players in a team have activated their Club Locker account the team Captains can nominate their team on Club Locker.
- The instructions on how to nominate are in the attached pdf document
- The deadline for nominations is midnight Thursday 26th March. Please don’t leave activating and nominating until the last minute.
If you require any assistance when nominating, please don’t hesitate to contact our competitions department; we have a dedicated team who will be available to support you in the creation process between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 0161 231 4499
- Stage I:
- The masters Stage I will be split up into 4 separate venues across the North, Midlands, South East and South West
- Each venue will host groups of counties which will play off for a place in the final or the trophy final
- The results from Stage I dictate the final draw which will play out to decide the Masters Inter County Champions
- Teams are made up of five players, except the Men’s Over 60 and 65, Women's Over 50 which consists of three players
- Players must be within the age category up to and including the date of the finals for their age group
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally.
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams.
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships.