Masters Inter County Championships
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories. Dependent upon which category, there can be multiple divisions, from Premier to Division 2.
The Masters Championships provide competitive opportunities for players beyond club level in a team environment, and the opportunity to represent their county.
Entries for this year's competition will be made online. We will distribute the online entry form to county secretaries who will be responsible for entering or distributing to team captains.
Entries for the 2019-20 will open soon.
The deadline for entries is Wednesday 30th October 2019, 11am.
There is an entry fee of £50 per team. If your county enters more than one team in an age category, the second team will receive a discounted rate of £25.
Upon closure of entries we will raise a sales invoice for all teams entered
Squash 57 Championship to be confirmed at a later date
There are currently 8 different categories in the Masters Championships:
- Men’s Over 35, 45, 50, 55, 60 and 65
- Women's Over 40 and 50
Stage I: 28th and 29th March 2020
Finals: 6th and 7th June 2020
Stage I North:
Stage I Midlands:
Stage I South:
Stage I South West:
- Midlands TBC
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
- Stage I:
- The masters Stage I will be split up into 4 separate venues across the north, midlands, south east and south west
- The north will be played out in Manchester, the midlands in Warwick, south east in Wimbledon and the south west in Exeter
- Each venue will host groups of counties which will play off for a place in the final or the trophy final
- The results from Stage I dictate the final draw which will play out to decide the Masters Inter County Champions
- Teams are made up of five players, except the Men’s Over 60 and 65, Women's Over 50 and Squash 57 Over 40 which consists of three players
- Players must be within the age category up to and including the date of the finals for their age group
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally.
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams.
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships.
For more information contact email@example.com