Masters Inter County Championships
The draws for the masters inter county event have been released.
The Inter County Championships is the largest event that we run with more than 2,000 players representing their counties in 22 categories throughout the season across senior, masters and junior categories.
The Senior Championships provide competitive opportunities for players beyond club level in a team environment, and the opportunity to represent their county.
The event is split up into two weekends, Division one and Premier.
Entries for this year's competition will be made online, county secretaries will be responsible for entering teams.
Squash 57 Entries
The entries for this years Squash 57 Inter County event are now open. Please see the link below for more information.
Deadline for entries 1st October 2018
Entries for the 2018-19 tournament are now closed. We will be in touch shortly to confirm your teams entry into the competition.
Squash 57 Championship to be confirmed at a later date
There are currently 8 different categories in the Masters Championships:
- Men’s Over 35, 45, 50, 55, 60 and 65
- Women's Over 40 and 50
Stage I: 2nd and 3rd March
Finals: 22nd and 23rd June
Stage I North:
- Grove Park Squash Club, Grove House, Grove Ln, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle SK8 7NB
- Northern Lawn Tennis Club, Palatine Rd, Manchester M20 3YA
Stage I Midlands:
- Leamington Lawn Tennis & Squash Club, Guys Cliffe Ave, Leamington Spa CV32 6LZ
- West Warwickshire Sports Complex, 78 Grange Rd, Solihull B91 1DA
- Kenilworth Tennis, Squash & Croquet Club, Crackley Lane, Kenilworth CV8 2JS
Stage I South:
- Wimbledon Racquets and Fitness Club, Cranbrook Road, London SW19 4HD
- Purley Sports Club, The Ridge, Purley CR8 3PF David Lloyd Purley, Hannibal Way, Croydon CR0 4RW
Stage I South West:
- Devon and Exeter Squash Club, Prince of Wales Rd, Exeter EX4 4PR
- Exeter Golf and Country Club, Topsham Rd, Exeter EX2 7AE
- Midlands TBC
A full copy of the regulations can be downloaded here.
- Stage I:
- The masters Stage I will be split up into 4 separate venues across the north, midlands, south east and south west
- The north will be played out in Manchester, the midlands in Warwick, south east in Wimbledon and the south west in Exeter
- Each venue will host groups of counties which will play off for a place in the final or the trophy final
- The results from Stage I dictate the final draw which will play out to decide the Masters Inter County Champions
- Teams are made up of five players, except the Men’s Over 60 and 65, Women's Over 50 and Squash 57 Over 40 which consists of three players
- Players must be within the age category up to and including the date of the finals for their age group
- The Championships are run by England Squash centrally.
- Counties are responsible for entering teams and for the selection of players for teams.
- All players must be valid England Squash members in order to participate in the Championships.
For more information contact Masters.Intercounty@englandsquash.com