World Squash Day
Inspiring the nation to pick up a racket
World Squash Day returns on Saturday 12th October and will serve as a springboard for inspiring the nation to step on court and discover the amazing benefits of squash. This year, we're striving to engage 5,000 players in World Squash Day events in England but we need your help!
Join us and become a delivery partner by organising a World Squash Day event and adding it to the activity map - it's a great opportunity to open your doors to the community and showcase our great sport. We've got everything you need to make your event a huge hit - from FREE kit bags and funding opportunities to event ideas and promotional materials.
Why become a delivery partner?
- Advertise your event on englandsquash.com via our World Squash Day map (coming soon).
- Receive a Karakal kit bag* to use at your World Squash Day event featuring six adult squash rackets, six Squash 57 rackets and six junior squash rackets (affiliated clubs only, 100 available).
- Apply for a grant of £250 to deliver Squash 101, Squash Girls Can or Squash 57 activities to follow on from your World Squash Day events.
- Gain access to our World Squash Day toolkit featuring event ideas, social media posts and more.
- Win prizes and giveaways on World Squash Day such as an England Player appearance at your club.
*There are 100 kit bags available to the first 100 clubs who:
- sign up to become a delivery partner
- record 20 new adult players on the England Squash app by 12th September in Squash 101, Squash Girls Can or Squash 57 activities. NB only new players added to the England Squash app since 1st July 2019 will count. It doesn't matter if a player is an England Squash member already or not, as long as they haven't been added on the England Squash app previously.
- agree to record all the players who attend your World Squash Day event. aiming to attract 30+ player